Friday 27 April 2012

A beautiful mind

Last night a friend and I headed to a regional Miss Universe Australia final.
To be honest I was only in it for the goody bag...

I'd never been to anything like it before, but was very much looking forward to the question and answer section of the competition.
   
In my head this is how it was going to go:


The contestants certainly didn't disappoint.

Q: If you had a million dollars to donate to a charity which charity would you choose?
A: Um.. (really long awkward pause)
Uh.. Oh wow...
(another pause, at this point the audience began to groan. It was starting to get painful)
theres just so many to choose from!
(I'd just like to point out that there is a charity partner of Miss Universe Australia..)
hmmm um.. The Great Barrier reef .. to you know, stop the pollution and stuff.
Thank you for coming!

And yes, great barrier reef got through..

Look out Mr Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment